Under the terms and conditions of Sky Adventures Bulgaria Ltd:
XII. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS AND EU REGULATION 2016/679
Art. 50 Rules and policy on the retention of personal data and the European Parliament and the Council - Regulation (EC) 2016/679
50.1. Sko4i.bg complies with all provisions regarding the personal data of its clients against the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council - Regulation (EC) 2016/679 concerning the processing, storage and deletion of personal data.
50.2. The Merchant has the right to collect and use information relating to its Users and Clients, whether registered at www.sko4i.bg
50.3. The information referred to in the preceding paragraph may be used by the Company except in the event of a Distinctive Disagreement by the User sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Art. 51. Obligations of the Organizer
- To store and process personal data in a lawful, conscientious and transparent manner, with the explicit consent of their owners, exclusively and exclusively to perform the service and to produce statistics on its use.
- By the term "personal data" we mean: name and surname, telephone, email, delivery address, date of birth, weight.
- Ensure access to them by unwanted or unintentional third parties.
- Provide data to third parties (couriers, suppliers) only for the execution of orders and if necessary to perform the service. Consumers have the right to request information about those third parties who have access to their personal data.
- Data is protected by username and encrypted password. The administrators of the website have access to them. Access to their own data has users registered with username and password.
- Provide users with access to their data if they so desire, correct or delete at the express request of users.
- Provide users with access to the personal data entered at any time. For users of the sko4i.bg system, access is made with a username and password.
- Not to store unnecessary personal data that by accident or because of one-off services were available at the moment. They are destroyed within 24 hours.
- Delete customer data within 48 hours upon request. To make one, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading "Delete".
- Use 2048-bit SSL platform encryption certificate www.skydivesofia.com
- Keep sensitive personal data of customers parachutists with the care of a good owner, not give access to them to unauthorized persons, and not provide them or resell to third parties.
- In the case of violation of the privacy of the stored personal data by malicious third parties or the illegal seizure of such SKY ADVERNTURES BULGARIA LTD to notify the competent authorities (in this case the Personal Data Protection Commission) as well as the directly affected persons, owners of such data. An exception to this rule is permitted when competent government authorities require the personal data base to detect a crime or other legal act.
- By virtue of the law, to provide personal data to the competent state authorities without informing their owners in the event that these data are required
Art. 52. Sharing and Discovering Your Personal Data
Sometimes we record some of our information on our servers or send it to third parties. This is necessary so that we can provide you with the best experience when using our services, and sometimes - in general, so that we can ensure the availability and accessibility of the service you use.
WWW.SKO4I.BG does not grant the right to use, sell, disclose or share information about you (GDPR personal data) with others or with unrelated companies, except when required to provide you with You and when you have provided your permission, or in any of the following hypotheses:
- Google with its own products: Google Analytics
Art. 53. Protection of information
When we store the information with us, it is stored on cloud servers. Our partner in this technology is superhosting.bg. More about protecting and storing your data on the server can be found here: https://www.superhosting.com/web-hosting-page-terms-and-agreements.php#personal_data
We limit access to information for you by employees who work for SKY ADVENCHURS BULGARIA LTD, except in cases where there are reasonable grounds for dealing with this information.
Art. 54. How long do we store the information:
Data storage is for an unlimited period and continues as long as we have reason to store it.
Art. 55. Data subjects' rights according to GDPR
- Right to access your personal data: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data are processed for you and, if this is the case, you have the right to access personal data and information.
- Right to Personal Data Correction: If you find that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you have the right to ask us to correct this personal data.
- Right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten): in certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been processed unlawfully or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent), you have the right to request and get your personal information deleted from us.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have any doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose for processing your personal data, you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until no solution found.
- Right to object to processing: in certain circumstances, such as, for example, if you have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to such processing.
- Data portability: If your personal data is processed by automatic means in your consent or in order to perform our contractual relations, you may request that we provide you with your personal data in a machine readable format for transferring to another data controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a control body: You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us at the relevant control body.
- Data such as IP addresses that can be detected but can not be linked to specific individuals or other information about them is NOT stored by SKY ADVENTURE BULGARIA Ltd. and is classified as "anonymous" data. An exception is allowed when a malicious hacker or other attack coming from a specified IP address is detected and the relevant authorities must be notified.